Wolfgang Puck 15 Piece Kitchen Knife Set Review
This is an excellent starter knife set. The knives felt good in the hand and are well balanced and very sharp. They must be hand washed as most good knives are. I found this set at Sam’s Club for $35, bought it and used it, and then bought another set as a wedding gift. For the experienced cook, the Chicago Cutlery set with the built in sharpener is a better set for $50 more of course!
- Precision-forged from a single piece of high quality carbon steel
- Each blade is skillfully honed by hand for razor-like sharpness
- Full tang design provides optimal balance and strength
- Ergonomic triple riveted handles for ultimate comfort and durability
- Handles feature a sleek stainless steel cap for an added touch of style, elegant bamboo block is the perfect compliment to any décor
Wolfgang Puck 15 Piece Professional Quality Kitchen Knife Set Review
This knife set is, by far, the best set I have used to date.They rival Viking, Trizor and Wusthof-Trident knives.Proper sharpening is key and do not place them in the dishwasher!The heat will damage the handles.
- Japanese high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang, fully forged blades with Ergonomically-designed handles
- Includes set of 6 steak knives
- Includes 1 ea 4 in paring knife, 5 inch serrated utility knife, 6 inch utility knife, 8 inch bread knife
- 8 inch carving knife, 8 in chef’s knife, sharpening steel, kitchen shears & knife block
International Classic 15 Piece Block Kitchen Knife Set Review
We’ve owned a lot of knives over the decades, many since we were married over three decades ago.Most of our knives were Chicago Cutlery, which we thought were good knives until we purchased the J.A. Henckels International Classic set.I bought the knife set for my wife for a Christmas present because she’d been asking for new knives.The International Classic had the forged construction with a nice handle I was looking to find.
Wow, what a difference from what we’ve owned!You almost feel like you could perform surgery with these knives they cut beef and poultry so nice and effortlessly. Heck, they slice room temperature white onions so easily your eyes won’t tear up. I’ve sharpened a lot of knives over the years but nothing I’ve ever used has cut like this set. The knife set does not come with a bread knife but one of our daughters purchased the matching bread knife as a gift to complete what we felt we needed for the set.
There may be better knives out there but we won’t need them.The International Classics will be our knives for the rest of our lives.They say they are dishwasher safe but I never put nice knives in the dishwasher.They last much longer that way.
35354-000 Features: -Full tang for proper balance.-Hand honed blade for precision cutting.-Handwash recommended….
Cuisine de France 15-Piece Kitchen Knife Set Review
Ok, so I don’t have this specific block.The block that I have is still cuisine de france but I think I have more knives with mine.These knives are wonderful.It’s a strong, sharp blade. The steak knives are serated.The bread knife is serated, but the rest of them are not.We’ve used ours in the dishwasher ever since we got them (like 5 years ago or longer) and it hasn’t harmed them in any way, they still look like new.No rust spots.I would recommend this set to anyone.
- Comfortable handle with triple rivets for strength and reliability
- High-carbon stainless steel blade that holds a razor-sharp edge
- Sturdy full tang for superior balance
- Durable construction hardwood knife block
- Hand washing recommended
Sabatier Stamped Stainless Steel 15-Piece Kitchen Knife Set Review
This knife set is not only very nice looking but sharp as well. Plus it comes with the sharpening steel to keep them that way. Even my step father who used to be a professional chef said they were a good quality. I love them!
- High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade
- Satin Finish Stainless Steel Handle
- Set Includes all essential cutlery pieces
- Hand washing recommended